Walk-up service will work as follows:
- Place your hold requests by phone, library app or through our library catalog.
- Wait for library staff to contact you letting you know your hold is ready to pick up.
- Follow pick up procedures provided by staff when making the appointment.
- After verification, the staff member will check the item(s) out to your account and place the item(s) on a table or cart immediately outside the front entrance.
- Remain at least 6 feet away from the front entrance behind a designated marker until the staff member closes the doors. Once the staff member is back inside, please pick up your item(s).