Employment at the Library
Palm Beach County Library System is seeking friendly, customer-oriented staff. We are a busy, fully automated, southeastern Florida library system serving a population of 865,541 with a Main Library, 16 branches, and Outreach Services with 450 employees.
To apply for open positions, you may: Apply online at pbcgov.jobs. Public PC kiosks are available to submit online applications, during business hours, at Palm Beach County Human Resources, located at 100 Australian Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33406.
The Job Hotline number is 561-616-6900; the main number is 561-616-6888. Office hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Email résumés are not accepted. The Library System also hires student employees for weeknight and weekend shifts. To find out about these job openings, visit your local library. We do not advertise the student positions on the web site. Palm Beach County is a drug-free workplace. Library jobs appear on the main Palm Beach County job site also.
The Way We Work at the Palm Beach County Library System
- I enjoy the rewards of everyday challenges.
- I embrace the freedom of new ideas.
- I work with passion, energy, and curiosity.
- I pay attention, show interest, and ask questions.
- I take the extra steps to leave lasting positive impressions.
- I share ideas and appreciate feedback.
- I consider others in my thoughts and actions.
- I work every day to be an exceptional team member.
- I seek opportunities to learn and grow.
- I accept differences and find ways to work together.
- I stand by my words and actions.
- I celebrate successes and learn from mistakes.
Jobs Currently Available
3650 Summit Boulevard
West Palm Beach